What we learned so far:
- Character design of both UNITE and PARAGON.
- You are not locked into your character, you can choose your type in order to fit the mission at hand.
- Inside the UNITE field office.
- Central meeting place, Med Center, Missions, R&D, Armory
- Mini-games for achievements
- First or third person view is available depending on the activity or play style.
- Voice and text chat will be integrated
- Alias - used to hide from opponents.
- Field Medics - revive players.
- Field technician - able to drop and create check points and weapons throughout the mission.
- Agency Moments - a special move or objective which can include all team players.
Videos 2 and 3 show a sample mission which was designed to take 30 minutes to complete. The group of 3 agents have to follow an enemy agent and disrupt their mission. Each mission can be played solo as well.
Here's some more info on The Agency.
[Source: Sony PS3 Modding - Homebrew, Upgrades, Mods, and Hacks]